Sunday, 13 June 2010
♥ Nostalgia ...
It's really nostalgic when u read thru all ur past entries..
It's been a while since I hav led a carefree life..
Of course, there were many people who were mentioned in my past entries..
Hhaas. Can u believe that there was this guy who once changed ur life drastically...and that both of them were really good friends... until today, the circumstance is different alr....
They hav become strangers... nope, is more than being strangers...
There was a time... when I sat alone at study corner... there was this big downpour out of the blue...
The exactly same seat where I had sitted back then, it really brings back memories...
Where he would stand beside me, facing the rain which was coming to my direction.. It seemed like he is blocking the rain for me..
-Thanks ...
Even if we have become strangers, I'll always be there for you.. This is what friends are for.. ;)Labels: Posted at 9.22p.m