<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, 22 June 2010
♥ I'm truly sorry...
Sorry to have made you angry. I talked back to you out of the pique. I know it's my fault...
However, it's not partially my fault too.. If it hadn't because of her, things would not have gone that way..
Just because of her big mouth.. things have gone so unsightly..

Sorry that I didn't read the atmosphere just now... and yet I still threw my temper. Forgive of my super ignorance.
Forgive mi for being so stupid, that I just don;t get it. It's my biggest mistake to have make such decision.
Sometimes, I really wonder... why am I born? Just to make people pissed off, make them unhappy and angry?
That's not I wanted... I really don't want... I just wanted to lead a happy life, live life to the fullest. But, it seems like it won't happen. For mi, such a girl, who would like mi? Nobody will.

I really am confused.. of wad i'm doing recently... I really am confused by this world. It seems like I couldn't even catch my breath in every second. It's so hard to get on with life. I just can't live up to their expectations.

Yes, let's consider that everything is MY fault.. since I make people really unhappy every time. Just because of mi, the only person, everyone is unhappy. I wish I could just disappear in the world. And then, probably they will live happily without mi. Since I'm just there to..create trouble?




Is there anyone who is willing to go out with mi to the beach...? I think that I should have a good shout at the beach...



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes