<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, 25 June 2010
♥ Fever SHOO~!
Went swmming with jie on Tuesday. I have taken another big step.. I've finally overcame my fear and phobia. I swam inside deep pool! Finally...
I thought that it would be scary to swim inside the deep pool..
I've managed to swim until 1.8Metres, which was the deepest I guess..
However, I could not swim in the middle. I have to swim alongside. Cause i'm still an amatuer, plus I also have a history of Asthma.
Next time go swimming with Bren & Aishah, guess I would be alive in deep pool. :x

Was down on fever since Wednesday. Hmm... I don't really know what happens, and just then, the fever came. Lols.

Went to watch on Wednesday. Bought a cranberry wholegrain bread. It tasted nice, and not too sweet. Jie bought a custard bread. The custard bread really looks appealing. No wonder, jie bought it. Hah. :x
I liked the character, Dre Parker[Jaden Smith]. He showed his determination even though he was seriously injured. After taking anothe blow from Cheng, Dre still took on him. He used another leg to defeat him.
Well, the kick was really a great one I've ever seen.

And finally! There's this LG shop newly opened at Causeway! xD
Am really glad to heard this news from my jie. Right before the movie, I also went to LG shop.
*Repair phone :(*
The staff helped me reset my phone. Well, it's just like reformating your computer. I should have asked the guy to teach me how to reset my phone.
But, jie said that if the guy was to teach me, then LG shop will be incurring losses.  ._."
Well, that's true I guess. Hehe. :x
It does make sense anyway.

After the movie, we went ahma house for dinner. After dinner, I also ate some really nice wholegrain crackers. Was addicted to it, and was eating quite much. Probably this led to me having a fever. -.-

2nd reason: Daddy's virus.
Just like what jie said... probably daddy's virus was in the atmosphere. Then we just get his virus somehow.
*Sob sob*
Even jie caught his virus too.. But, she was much luckier than me. Hah. She got serious cough and flu even earlier than me. Yet, she didn't get fever. While I was the one who got fever. Zzz.... -.-"


THANKS mummy for always taking care of me when I am sick.
I love you, mummy. :)



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes