Friday, 28 May 2010
♥ Sports Fest.
Ytd was a relaxing school day for me. :D
Cos I have no games!
Was FREE to roam about in the school. Wakakaka. xD
Played frisbee with Bren, Hui Ting, Khairul, .....etc... Too many names to name. (>_<")
It's was a good warmup though we don't have games. But, it was beneficial for Hui Ting :D
Cos she was having a frisbee match afterwards.

This was taken at the field~ WEeeHeeee~

Hmm, i know these girls looked so extra in this pic..

Close-up pic of Lyo ! xD

And, this were taken near foyer.. They are Merlyn & Lyo !!!! :D
Cool right? They looked so cute! How I wish I could wear such custome one day... ><"
Ah, becareful ! Don't fall down on ur butt ! =X
Actually, they could not see anything when they wore the custome. Its because the eyes of the custome does not have holes for them to look at their surroundings.