Monday, 31 May 2010
♥ CWP
FINALLY,
got the chance to go out with Alissa.
Waited for her since 1plus. Was thinking why she hasn't call me.
Normally, she would sms/call me when she is ready. Today is exceptional.
Called her. Realised that she just woke up from her beauty sleep. xD
While waiting for her, I took this chance to go and eat my porridge.
In the end, it was her turn to wait for me. (>_<")
Reached woodlands. Walked to library. Wanted to take pictures where there is nobody.
It was impossible to do so as there were many people present in the library today ! ._.
Roamed around in the library.
Went to take pictures in the toilet. Deleted quite a number of pictures cos it has not met Alissa's satisfaction.
Walked to a void deck. Took some pictures. Walked back to cwp. Bought something from Popular.
We stood outside the crystal jade. I spotted a Tiramisu pudding or cake? It was nicely decorated, but the price was not cheap. Alissa said she treat me, but I rejected her loving gesture. It won't be nice if I ask her to treat me while I didn't treat her. I'll be a bit paiseh. ><"
Seriously, I was tempted at first. xD
Went to a shop to look at rings. We would call it "Friendship Rings". People is couple rings, but we different.
The price was not cheap at all ! =(
[My jie also said it is expensive when I went home to ask her.]
After, we walked around in the pasar malam. Bought love nuts in the end. Love nuts very nice !
Hehes, I like to eat love nuts since young. ><"
Went back to Sembawang. Both of us bought quite a lot of things. In the end, we were carrying many plastic bags. ._.
Went home after that.
Pictures taken today:



