<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, 17 April 2010
♥ OMG-oodness~
OMG OMG OMG ~!!!!!
Woke up at 7plus this morning. Waited for sis to finish using the bathroom.
Finally, she came out.
I went inside to take a bath.

Took my own sweet time to prepare breakfast + eating breakfast.
Watched a bit of tv since dad had switched it on. xD
Left home @ 9.50a.m.
Reached school @ 10plus. =(
I was late man ! Extremely..  X_x"

Do as much amath questions as I could.
First time left school @ 12plus gg 1p.m [?] .
Mr lathif said that girls are better than boys; all the boys left the school much much earlier than us.
Think they do too much e/amath til they DBT. =X
LOLS!

Headed to MRT with eileen. WAHA.
*Chat chat chat* while walking.
Talked lots of stuff...and yup. Ha.
I said I wanted to go popular buy something. Then, eileen reminded me bout popular had closed down.
I could not believe that I actually forgot the popular was closing down this year when I was the one telling eileen bout it.  X.x"
What a failure I am. Keep forgetting things & remembering unhappy stuffs. =.="
But of course, there's happy moments in my mind. Lots lots lots of it.

Planned to go out with sis.
Did not go in the end !!!!! What a total disappointment !!!!!
Good lorr, sis & mommy went bugis. =(

I miss bugis sia !!! The noise, the atmosphere, the clothes, and all ~!!!
LOLS~!!!!!!

I have not been going out for a long time =(
Cause I'm burying myself under schooooolwork la. x(
No one jio me out also.... Everytime jio people out, tio rejected only. So, I have given up on jio-ing people out.
*Hpmmf !* - Im gonna find NEW friends for myself when I get to poly/jc !!!!!
Then I will have friends who can help me GET RID of my boredom !
OH YEAH !
But of course, I won't forget bout my secondary school friends la!
-Especially those who are real "cold" to me[cause they have left bad/deep impression in my heart]. -.-"



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes