Friday, 9 April 2010
♥ CSIA
Trying to psycho me?
I'm sorry, I won't fall into your trap again.
What you said is always right, while i'm always wrong.
You said that it won't happen, yet it have happen.
So are you lying to me ?!
You don't know it is a torture for me to see .......... everyday !?
Do you?!
You have make me cried myself to sleep almost every night !
Do you even know that ?!
I don't think you know bout it.
I'm too gullible to believe your words! I shouldn't have believe your words right from the start!
I'm too foolish to believe in you.
AND ALSO TOO FOOLISH TO TELL YOU MY SECRETS!
Always thought your my friend.
Yet this is how you treated me?
Her words; I will never ever believe it !
Anyone can lend me your shoulder? Just a while .....