<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, 1 January 2010
♥ Workin@a yacht club
Last night@6p.m., sh & I went to sh's mom workin place to work. Sh & her bro work at lv2, tgt w her mom. I think it was because their mom work at lv2. That's y e auntie@e cashier put em at lv2. Whereas e auntie put mi at lv1, tgt w a part-timer. Wad I hav to do was easy. I jus hav to guide e consumers to their table.

Most of e tables were reserved. Those who did not make any reservation will hav to wait. ._.|||
I was kinda pissed off by those who had alr finished their dinner yet did not wn to leave. This put mi in a difficult spot as dere were consumers who had waited long enuf for vacant tables. Althou I had met some demanding customers, but I still cn manage em.

Starting, I was blur because it was my first time to work at e restaurant. Aft quite a sometime, I get a hang w it. I like wad job I was doing last night. *But except for gg upstairs to help out. ):
Boss told mi tt I jus hav to guide e consumers to upstairs or "goppak" & ask a staff to bring em to their respective table. However, dere was tis baka auntie who had scolded mi. Scolding mi for not bringing em to their tables la, etc etc. *Fk u la. Who do u think u are? Jus a part-timer who is in a SMALLllllll position! Even my partner told mi, "ask her go & die la! part-timer onli, think she cn scold u jus lidat?"
So I was wondering, "HOW DARE U DEFY THE BOSS' INSTRUCTIONS & SCOLD MI??!!!!"
Of course I was pissed off by tis auntie.

If dere is another chance to work at dere agn, n when I was given instructions by e boss & she dares to defy it, I'll make sure I scream at her.
-To be continued.

Oh, came bac frm sp bout 1hr plus ago? Hmm... went dere to meet up w my mom & ahma. Went dere to eat lunch. Den went to buy comb & ntuc. Bought lettuce for dingding. However, e lettuce is not heavy enuf. ._. ...
Y must tk heavy de lettuce neh? Ask ur mom. X=
Bought some ingredients for dinner ltr. Today eatin @ home. Wheee~ :D

And a,
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes