<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, 2 December 2009
♥ Luvvs;dingding
This morning, I went for a run alone. Woke up at 7a.m sharp. Wash up and all, then drink a few sips of water. Then went running. Started running after I walked past wps. (:
Memories are sure nostalgic. Thought of the times when I was still studying at wps. Miss the kind, patient, caring and thoughtful teachers there.


Ran to Semb park alone, without stopping. I gasped my breath after stopping by at the last bus stop. Walked to the playground to hav a swing. After playing the swing, I went for a walk around Semb park. Walked into the washroom to re-tie my hair. Bought a 100plus can drink. Drinking the 100plus while standing at the beach side, admiring the view. As I turned my head to the right, there was a black cat which was looking at me for quite a long time. I blinked my eyes rapidly as though wondering why the black cat was looking at me. Then the black cat walked down the stairs to the beach to play sand.


I caught sight of a dog. Then I went chasing the dog. Not chasing actually. Just following it. Just had an urge to pat it. Everytime the dog stopped for a while, it turned back and looked at me. Then I moved forward. However, the dog walked away at a fast pace. Oh gosh, I mean no harm. Why the dog seemed to be very scare or shy[?].. @_@"
LOLS.


OKAY! Enough of following the dog. Walk for a while then decided to run again. While walking, there was a car which was following me behind. I felt like as if the car was stalking me? Just when I was about to cross over the road, the car stopped in front of me. A guy who wore sunglasses wind down his car window and asked me for directions. The place he wanted to go, I dunno where it is. After that, I crossed the road. While strolling, I phoned my dad to ask him how to go Semb country club. LOLS. Funny hor? I live in Semb this area for more than 8years yet I have no idea about how to go Semb country club. LOLS!! Paiseh na.. I have not been to any country club[s] before ma. ><"


Dad told me how to go alr.. but I was still unsure. So I told him to wait, telling him that I pass my phone over to that guy and asked dad to tell the guy. Just when I was about to turn back, the car drove past me. =.="
Mayb the guy knows how to go to that place alr.
After that, I Ran back home.



Reached home and steamed the riceroll[w cheese sauce] and fries.  Will be eating it for my breakfast! WAHAHA~
Put the cheese sauce over the riceroll and fries. Ate one mouth. It was yummy. :D
Before putting cheese sauce, I fed dingding w the fries. No worries, the fries are tasteless. (:
While watching dingding eating, some thoughts came into my mind. Was thinking of bringing dingding for a walk tml morning. (:
Mayb let it play at the playground. Let it play the slide. Cos last time my ex-tortoise used to play the slide... Luvvs; Xiaoqing.


Then, now just created a new blog.
-Relink me, guys. (:

Labels:




Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes