Friday, 4 December 2009
♥ Happy birthday to me
Thanks to those who had wished mi a Happy Birthday.
Of course, i'm happy because I had turned 16! Finally~
Next yr, aft "O" lvl, when i go out find jobs, it will b easier for mi.
Anws, workin under Lora Auntie, had made mi to b able to gather my courage n face e ppl outside. By workin, I had also gained some experiences. Also, it had taught mi to b bold when one goes outside to work.
Even thou today is my birthday, I am still unhappy & dismay. Hais. But I think for MY family...it is quite normal?? Not just mi who didnt receive a birthday cake. That goes to my sis & bro too. Like so ke lian.
-Tak bolek buay tahan luhhs. Still hav to pester parents to buy a birthday cake. =="
Every year also lidat one. Hais.
You all dun have to pity/sympathize mi. Because i'm used to it. Just pourin out all my unhappiness here.
Lastly, Happy birthday to mi, happy birthday to mi, happy birthday to mi~~ happy birthday to Suyi.
Tml is my couz birthday too. So, an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him too! :D