<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, 12 October 2009
♥ I was DISGUSTED!
During Physics lesson, everyb0dy was slacking. Except f0r a few.. d0in math papers. So obvi0usly, I was influenced by my friends. At first was d0ing math papers. In e end, talk.

It is "okt0" talk. hhaas. Cn maintain e b0nding btwn each other. :D
"Talk talk talk"
Aft tt .... s0me DISGUSTING things has happened.
Yan Hui put a USED oil paper on my chair, which disgusted me. Als0, the oil paper was USED by y0ng kiat.

OMFG~~~~~~~~~~

It was super GROSSED!!!!!!! EEEuuuck!!! Who e hell w0uld put an USED oil paper on other ppl's chair??? .... =.= .... Only ppl wh0 had nth better t0 d0 w0uld d0 such act.

Of course I felt tt it was gr0ssed!! EUCK! Cn u imagine??? A pers0n's FACIAL OIL landed on ur chair?! LOLS~!!! OMFG~
Some more e oil paper was COVERED with ALL his FACIAL OIL la. Not even a single sp0t of space left la. From here, I cn infer tt y0ng kiat's face is OILY. Evidence? The oil paper. =X ..[n0 offence! >.<] And then, I used wet tissue paper t0 clean off the sp0t where yan hui put e oil paper on my chair. Of course I used a l0t of f0rce t0 clean e chair. I kept m0ving e tissue paper up n d0wn on my chair w full f0rce. LOLS! At tt m0ment, I was thinkin "I have t0 get tis things off my chair. I HAVE TO!! EUCK!! SO DISGUSTING!" Such a dirty guy. EUCK! Unhygienic! EUCK!!!! Dun blame mi f0r writing this, blame it on urself.
><"



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes