Tuesday, 15 September 2009
♥ SADDDddddddddddddddddddd
Felt disgruntled, dissatisfied, depressed, disconsolate, gloomy, despondent, disappointed, crestfallen, morbid, rueful, lugubrious, sombre, heart-rending, woebegone . . . etc .
AFTER
getting bac my CHINESE "O" Level Prelim result. )':
WHY I DID NOT DO WELL ?!!! I asked myself.
WHY WHY WHY?
Lols ....
ACtually, I did n0t put in 100% eff0rt in d0in this O Level Prelim. If i sc0red badly f0r this, tcher w0uld still b takin e BEST result and minus THREE grades from wad we've g0t.
This is to convert the grade to N Level standard. O_O"
Anws, my class is a bit complicated. EN , jus wad is EN ?
EN = Express/Normal. Hhaas. Dun rly understand y we ppl came to this class up till today. Tchers said, we r the t0p 22 students wh0 r better than NA students.
Majority of us jus came into this class unknowingly. Hhaas.
This is jus a small part of introduction of wad is EN class. ><" Alissa always say tt she dun understand wad is EN class. And how e students study? O_O" And e subjects we took???... Hmm... O<" ..Disgressed till so far.. Totally am depressed w wad I scored for my chinese O Level Prelim. O=>
O< la... i wun say until so jia lat. I gt B4 for tis time round. Will work hard for e upcomin ACTUAL O LEVEL Exams ! (: Jus u wait ! I will prove it to everyone tt I, TSY, can do it !