Saturday, 19 September 2009
♥ Happy Birthday, Daddy~!! :D
Hellos!
Today is my daddy's big day; BIRTHDAY!!! xDDDD ~
Jie jie bought a wallet f0r daddy. Hehe, of c0urse must share e m0ney of e wallet. x.x" ..
But I was thinkin of g0in out t0day...mayb g0 buy birthday cake f0r daddy[f0rk out e m0ney myself]. However, it's a pity tt Alissa didnt get wad I was hinting. Sms-ed her , "Feel like g0in out." But she did n0t catch e meanin behind this phrase. *Sighed*
If onli she caught e meanin, mayb I w0uld b at outside right n0w. ):
IF ONLY,
I br0ught e cake myself and give it t0 daddy w my own hands. And then request a birthday s0ng t0 b played when daddy was eatin dinner halfway... Hmm... it w0uld b surprising en0ugh.
Tis m0rnin, daddy asked mi, "Ah mei, today is daddy's birthday lei. Ltr gt surprise f0r mi??"
Sorry daddy. Have to disapp0int u. ):
Anws,
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to youUuu~
Happy birthday to DADDY~! :D