Sunday, 13 September 2009
♥ Boring day.
Nothing pick my interest today. Woke up at 6plus in the morning. Mommy woke mi up. Asked mi go sleep at their room. Cos she wan to sweep the floor. Actually I sleep tgt with my jie jie. She sleep on top while I sleep below. Mommy have to push in the metal stacker that was used to put a bed on top of it. Was making a fuss abt it. Dun rly like ppl to disturb my sleep. ):
Daddy & mommy s0 early woke up, dunn0 g0 wer..
Walked to daddy's & mommy's room to sleep again. Slept till 9plus and woke up. Brush teeth, wash face. Eat breakfast. Next, went to watch tv. Due to no interesting shows on tv, bo bian, have to watch doraemon. =.= .....
I know it's a bit childish for a 16 year old girl to watch doraemon. LOLS.
BUT , I have no choice wad. U tot I wan de meh? ><" Not everyone was at home. Only my gor gor & myself were at home. Gor gor sleepin. While I was watchin my tv. Sleep until now haven't wake up. OMFG~ Must be comin home late late. That's why today sleep until late late. Woah, so ryhme. After that, g0 wash dishes.. Boil water.. Feed dingding.. Bac to editin my blog. hhaas. Waited daddy & mommy t0 c0me h0me. Lunch time is c0ming, they have yet to come home... Mommy called home. Ask if im hungry anot. Told mi to go eat Kueh on dining table.
2plus have arrived, finally, daddy & mommy came home. I have eaten my lunch and then I went bac to use lapt0p. Still plannin how to make use of today's time.
That's all for today. Bye readers~