<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 20 November 2008
♥
WHEee~!!! Today had a great fun @ ESCAPE THEME PARK!!!

Actually dun wnna g0 c0s i heard my friends said tt e entrance fees r ex.. In e end, darshen called mi in e m0rnin n t0ld mi onli c0st $8.90. Then, I changed my mind.
Too bad..eileen cnt g0..if she g0 t0 e haunted hse..dun tink she will scare ba.
Well, anyway, b4 we g0 int0 e haunted hse, dere was a gal wh0 cried aft c0min out.

Then I was thinkin..*Was e haunted hse tt scary..?*
Lucky I gt aishah n raja. We h0ld each other hands extremely tight while walkin inside haunted hse.
Suddenly, raja's hands like g0in t0 let g0 my hands. But, I pulled his hands bac. Then h0ld his hands v v tight if n0t ltr he gt l0st. ><" If da shu was here, he will definitely walk calmly on his own n will bang seh us. T___T l0ls. last time he t0ld mi tt e haunted hse r nth. =.=.....

I als0 saw one dead man lying on e fl00r w dull green/blue bl00d. l0ls..like alien's bl00d. I afraid if I g0 t00 near t0 him on accidently stepped on him, his hands might grabbed ont0 my leg!!! Tt was kinda scary........

I played wet n wild den sprained my bac[s0 suay de l0rr].. played pirate ship x2. I tink playin pirate ship is m0re thrillin than others.

Stayed at escape theme park f0r quite l0ng den we went t0 f00d c0urt t0 eat. Hmm..aft eatin I left pasir ris w yh n yk.


Anyway, Bon V0yage[To: SH]~!!



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes