<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 19 October 2008
♥
Today I went t0 ama's hse c0s e malays nw r havin hari raya n I was invited t0 her hse. I met up w Mariska at 2plus den we went t0 ShengS0ng t0 buy s0me sweets or snacks f0r ama n other 2 ppl. From wad I kn0w, Mariska said tt we will b visitin an0ther 2ppl's hse.
Aft buyin e stuffs, we walked t0 e bus st0p. It was rainin heavily when we reached e bus st0p. Lightnin striked n thunders r0ar. l0ls.

Dere was tis matter which made mi find it rly infuriatin!!! C0s it was rainin heavily n dere was tis taxi driver wh0 was speedin!!! Besides, dere was tis BIG PUDDLE OF WATER jus in fr0nt e bus st0p n when e taxi passed by, e puddle of water actually splashed on us!!! S0mem0re e water was s0 dirty!!! P00r mariska n mi, were all drenched. Aft e splash, we kept sc0ldin e taxi driver. Even when we b0arded e bus, mariska alr st0pped e sc0ldin but i actually still carry on.

Unf0rtunately, dere were 2 w0men sittin next t0 us, were als0 splashed by e water n dey were drenched even w0rse.
F0rtunately, e bus was air-c0nditi0ned n it helps t0 dry my cl0thes n sh0es when I b0arded e bus aft quite a time. *Curse tt stupid taxi driver* RAWR~!!!

Received yan hui's smses aft I b0arded e bus n he t0ld mi tt he will b cmin t00.
We reached ama's nearby bl0cks aft tt n I als0 received eileen's msg. She t0ld mi tt she n e others reached ama's hse alr.
When we finally reached her hse, we gave e stuff we b0ught t0 ama.

Started t0 eat e f00ds tt ama's m0m had prepared. I als0 ate ama's h0ney c0rnflakes! HEHES!! NICE NICE~!
We stayed at ama's hse f0r quite a l0ng time. When we r abt t0 leave, I smsed yan hui n tel him tt we r g0in t0 an0ther ppl's hse. Tellin him t0 mit us at e bus st0p jus opp sbw pri sch.
We walked t0 e nearest bus st0p aft tt n g0 bac t0 sbw.
I n aishah dey all t00k ph0t0s tgt in e bus.We alighted e bus n0t l0nger ag0, n yan hui dr0pped off fr0m a taxi.
Think e taxi driver was his dad. xDDDD

Even aft alightin, we still c0ntinued takin ph0t0s. But tis time e pic gt, da shu, eileen, yh, mustaqim, khairul n sh.

St0pped our ph0t0-takin aft tt c0s darshen kept sayin tt his bladder is g0in t0 burst. Even when we were INSIDE E LIFT, darshen kept screamin f0r e t0ilet!!! Each time e lift st0pped at each fl00r, darshen kept screamin n sh0utin at e stupid lift.
When e lift st0pped at 10th fl00r, tis time, dere was a uncle standin outside e lift l00kin at us in puzzled face as darshen was screamin like hell[c0s he wanted t0 use a t0ilet desperately].

FINALLY REACHED our mustafa's hse!!! Darshen quickly dashed t0 e t0ilet. Agn, we ate e l0nt0ng n e 0ther f00d. V nice but was v bl0ated n full. ]:
Eat eat eat eat eatttttttttt, left mustafa's hse, next, walk walk walk walk t0 dunn0 wh0's hse.

Finally reached agn. Tis time, finally gt nasi bryani. Eat eat eat agn. Aft tt, went t0 my pri sch friend's hse. Den eat eat eat agn.
Aft tt, we left her hse n went t0 e nearest playgr0und. Eileen, mariska n sh made a m0ve aft tt.

Left mi[e onli gal], darshen, khairul, da shu, yan hui, raja n mustaqim. Dey played catchin at e fitness c0rner. While playin, raja had a great fall n was lyin on e gr0und. Next, darshen als0 fall n slipped[due t0 e aftnn rain n e rubber mats was slippery]. Da shu n khairul passed mi their earpiece, mp3, headph0nes since I did n0t plae.

I sat on a chair n watched em playin catchin. Hhaas. damn funny. C0s da shu's specs kept dr0ppin s0 I suggested him t0 give mi his specs n I help him tk care.
Aft tt, we m0ved t0 a playgr0und. Dey c0ntinued playin catchin n I c0ntinued helpin em t0 tk care of their things.

At 8p.m sharp, I t0ld em "I'm g0in h0me". So0n, yan hui als0. C0s yan hui n mi were leavin, e rest als0 wanna g0 h0me lia0. l0ls.
Walked h0me al0ne aft tt. [:

THANKS LOTS FOR E DELICIOUS FOOD n GREEN PACKETS!!! ><



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes