Friday, 15 February 2008
♥ durin ss less0n .. 0.0|||
WAHOO!!~ GD EVENIN EVERYONE!! Haf euu eaten ur dinner ? 0.o ? T0dae, durin ss less0n, our ss cher let us c e f0t0s dat time she take de ..l0ls..iie f0und it quite funni sia .. l0ls~ s0wiie arr..t0dae n0t much t0 write durhhs. hhaas.
Yesterdays
Btw..., ytd one of my classmates n mi de ph0t0s were ch0sen by e sch n it was printed out s0 big! And it was put up on e sch's r0ck wall.. l0ls . PLUS.... I SAW DAT GUY WHO SOLD DE WRONG BOOK TO MI!!! c0s iie saw him b4 ma..den iie knew dat he was one of our sch's students..den iie trusted him blindly =.= I oso didnt check l0..l0ls..c0s he sure n0e wad b00k I will b usin c0s he's oso a express student..Then, after sch re0pens le, I br0ught e b00k wit mi la..den I realised dat my fwens de b00k were different fr0m mine sia!!S0 infuriatin on dat m0ment sia!! ....zzz....he "hai" mi haf t0 g0 buy an0ther b00k which c0st $7 PLUS!!! RAWRR!!!!! MY MONEY ARR!!!!!!~!!!!!!!! Nxt time cnt trust ppl blindly lia0 la!!! RAWRRRR~!!!!!!!!!!! Let euu all c arr ... >=[
o ya.. btw.. Raihan was m0re slimmer last time!!!!omfg...~ O.O