<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5186383777899656361?origin\x3dhttp://miss-extrovert.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, 23 January 2008
♥ hate fallin sick!!!! AND iie d0ne a G00D deed t0dae~


hmmph!!! I fall sick agn!!!! Its s0 "xin ku"!!!! Hate fallin sick!!! ARGHHH!!!! I dun wanna fall sick n then cnt cm t0 sch la!!! If n0t, i'll miss A LOT of less0ns!!! Let's dr0p subject...

Hmm....t0day, while im walkin bac h0me, an old-aged w0man walked t0wards mi n ask mi f0r directi0ns t0 MRT. I t0ld her t0 cr0ss the traffic light, then jus walk straight and she will get t0 her destinati0n. But, she keep askin mi h0w t0 walk arr? Walk in fr0nt then nid t0 turn left/right ma? Will it take a l0ng time t0 reach MRT??

Alth0ugh I was tired after walkin bac h0me fr0m sch, but I still take her t0 the MRT. While walkin, she kept praisin mi..sayin dat I was v kind-hearted and she asked mi "have I eaten my lunch?", I t0ld her dat I have n0t eaten my lunch.. hhaas. Dat time, it was already 2plus alm0st 3p.m. After reachin the traffic light dat was near t0 the MRT, she saw her sister wavin t0 her.

AND then, ...... I walked h0me.



Yours Truly

Spammers are not entertained here.
No copying.
No ripping.
No spamming.
This is my blog so Click Here if you hate it.


♥ The Hime-san



SUYI

4th December, 16+
Saggitarius
Canberra Sec, 5N1
Its easy to tell whether im angry anot. xD

Blog
Facebook


Loves VS Hates

♥ LEE HONG KI ツ
♥ Kim Bum ツ
♥ Lee Hyun-woo ツ
♥ Yoo Seung-ho ツ
♥ Aaron Yan ツ
♥ My Dear classmatesツ[EN]
♥ Family
♥ Grandparents
♥ Cousins
♥ Shopping
♥ Anime

VS

♥ Animal abusers
♥ Backstabbers
♥ Betrayals
♥ "Cold-blooded" beings
♥ Liars
♥ People breaking promises


Her Wish

Turn 17
Get distinctions for 'O' Level; at least A1/A2/B3
Shopping
More outing with friends
Bonding with friends
Swimming
To be happy
A smile per day
Everyone to stay healthy
Back to my own self


Links

My Crazy Friends.

★Lets Shop'

Band
Cosmix
St.John

Alissa, Alissa, Angela, Amanda, Amalina, Cheryl, Da Shu, Eileen, Fang Ling, Grace, Guat Ngoh, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jeremin, Jenny, Mariska, Mei Xian, Mei Zhen, Penny, Priscilla, Raja, Si hao, Shi Yu, Shu Hui, Shu Hui, Shahrizuan, Sheen, Ying Quan, Yong Kiat


The Footsteps

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ February 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


CREDITORS

Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain codes